Every Second Counts When It Comes to Restoring Your Property
Fire damage, no matter the size, can affect every square inch of your property. It can travel through air ducts, burn through ceilings and floors, and damage countless pieces of equipment and documents.
SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe has access to thousands of pieces of equipment and hundreds of personnel to help mitigate even the largest fire damage. Our experienced technicians utilize industry knowledge, training, experience, high-tech equipment, and proprietary cleaning products to perform emergency services to meet our customer’s cleaning and restoration needs.
Performed immediately following a loss in order to reduce property and content damage, our emergency services reduce claims’ expense, and minimize customer disruption.
While the types of emergency services we provide vary, our emergency response includes:
- Boarding up the structure and securing the property to help prevent intrusions.
- Drying the structure and mucking out if necessary. Water is often used to extinguish a fire, so excess water or moisture must be monitored and removed.
- Deodorization of the affected areas.
- Pre-testing and initial cleaning. Initial cleaning may help prevent additional damage caused by soot residue, and pre-testing allows the technician to determine what can be restored to help eliminate needless and costly expenses.
- Conducting building inspections to evaluate the loss site for any safety or health hazards.
Call SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe for all your Fire Restoration needs!