Careers with SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe
SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe is always looking for individuals interested in the restoration industry. Applicants must possess a drive to work hard, enjoy working in challenging situations and have excellent communication skills. If you are motivated to work hard and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. We set out each day to help people recover from disaster with their home and/or business.
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
Serious applicants can visit our office and fill out an application. Resumes are prefered with a minimum of 3 references.
SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe has no positions open at this time. Please check back frequently as new career opportunities become available. Currently accepting resumes.
What to do
If you would like to apply to work at SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe, please send your resume to email@example.com.