If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (478) 452-8000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration
Monroe, Madison & Monticello: (770) 267-0023

Horrific House Fire

4/18/2017 (Permalink)

The fire's point of origin was the attic.

A house fire can happen to anyone and what this family experienced was tragically unexpected and needless to say scary.  As you can see by this picture, a fire can consume your home in seconds and leave a path of destruction. This picture shows one of many rooms consumed by this nasty fire. After speaking with the fire department, they estimated more than 14 regulation size swimming pools worth of water were used to extinguish the fire.  Thankfully, SERVPRO of Baldwin and Monroe were called immediately and quickly sent the fleet to the rescue.  Although the owners were devastated, they were humbled and thankful to have a company come help them in this unfortunate event.  They've recently rebuilt a brand new house and have come back several times to thank us for all we did.

Other News

View Recent Posts